What is Landing Page?03 Aralık 2019
A landing page, as the name suggests, is a web page created for a product, service or a specific topic and where you want the user to land or arrive at. The landing page, which we can think of like a destination page developed about a specific topic that the user is searching for, can have a subdomain name in the address bar with the words related to the topic. This option, which can help you move higher up in search engine rankings, can become an integral part of a successful digital marketing strategy when combined with quality content that meets SEO requirements and is enhanced with subheadings. Landing pages, which basically allow you to communicate all aspects of a product, service or activity, also offer an important opportunity to ensure response. This is how you can encourage users to buy through ads, collect data via contact forms or drive visitor traffic to raise awareness about your brand.
How to create an effective landing page
Landing pages that can drive your digital marketing when implemented in the right way should be built upon a solid technical foundation and align with the dynamics of the target audience.
Do these for an effective landing page:
- Know your visitors and understand their wants and expectations.
- Identify what your visitors are searching for and offer them content that holds the answers to their questions.
- Identify keywords related to the topic and include them in domain name of the landing page and/or in the page’s wording.
- Pay attention to visual aspects and go for a compelling, authentic design.
- Make sure that your page design and content are simple and avoid distracting graphics or expressions.
- When you direct your visitors to a landing page via an ad, ensure that your actual content matches the ad wording and avoid misleading messages.
- Test your landing page in terms of the images used, the message or design, and update it to match your visitor profile when necessary.